Name That Font!

pcgd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The one with the '25%'? I think it looks like Soho Slab-Serif (medium or bold version).

• Like 1
Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know the font used in this Hamilton Tiger-Cats wordmark?

700_hamilton-tiger-cats-wordmark-2010.gi

It's actually really similar to the Soho font referenced above, but not quite.

Tertre

THANK YOU! And wouldn't ya know, I already have it downloaded and in my system. Doh!

Speaking of the Tiger-Cats, is there a font close to the ones on their former jerseys (the numbers)?

_JES8989.JPG

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Calgary Stampeders anyone?

1964_calgary_stampeders-wordmark-2012.pn

Looks like a slightly modified version of Tertre. The lowercase r is significantly different, but most of the other letters look very similar.

I think it's definitely a different font. The curves are different from Tertre, especially in the capital letters.

What's the font of the 'HAWKS' text and the number?

CC: Josh.0

2v1nqed.jpg

P.S. I've also seen this on some Russell Athletics stuff.

Must be 4th and Inches (a.k.a. the 'Georgia Tech football' number font as of 2001 or 2002).

Found this pic of a rare Mississippi State men's basketball jersey. I wanna know which kind of font are the letters on its wordmark (not the numbers). I know it's not ITC Machine.img-3239550-430xN.jpg

I know this is from a while ago, but it appears to be the NE Patriots NOB font, which you could find in any NFL font pack
  • Like 1

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png