Name That Font!

pcgd

Could anybody help me out with this?

8aUB4HB.png

Looks like Colles or Armada

I agree with walkerws. Looks like a modified bold version of Armada in my mind, due to its weight and thickness. But it looks pretty cool though.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Could anybody help me out with this?

8aUB4HB.png

Looks like Colles or Armada

I agree with walkerws. Looks like a modified bold version of Armada in my mind, due to its weight and thickness. But it looks pretty cool though.

I saw it in a post-game interview in the Senators locker room and I just had to know what it was. Thanks BTW guys

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

aub-10-11-home-675x380.jpg

Anybody know the number font on Auburn's unis?

The numbers nearly does look like a sans-serif variation of Cooperplate Gothic Bold. But another one close to that is ITC Blair Bold, if I'm not mistaken.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any ideas on these? Closest thing I can find is Solido but the M's dont match....

Untitled-2.png

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-3.png

EDIT: Nevermind I found it, it was Tungsten

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• 3 weeks later...