The Great Them Park Logo Stand-Off

RookieOfTheYear

This contest is a contest in which competitiors will compete in 3 challeneges. All 3 challenges will have to do with logos for theme parks and theme park attractions. This is the rule:

#1: Every logo designed MUST be original. No help from colleagues.

THE CHALLENGES!!!!!

Challenge #1: You must create a logo for a fantasy theme park attraction i have thought up. This year's is "NATIONAL TREASURE: THE RIDE"

Challenge #2: You will re-design any theme park related logo. It can be a ride logo, a show logo, or the entire park's logo.

Challenge #3: You must create a logo for a attraction that you have made up yourself. Anything is allowed, except for things that are currently attractions or attractions from years past.

Please have fun with this.

I personally think the best thing to do within this forum is not have contests. Leave the contests to the official ones in the sports logo forum. Those are decided on by someone who will find out if there is enough interest and if the person posting the contest will see it through.

The best thing I think to do in the GD forum is post "Project Idea Threads" If you come up with an idea that might spark some interest, post it. No need for contests cause a majority of the people here are interested in Sports Logos and not general design.

Maybe I'm off my rocker.

I personally think the best thing to do within this forum is not have contests. Leave the contests to the official ones in the sports logo forum. Those are decided on by someone who will find out if there is enough interest and if the person posting the contest will see it through.

The best thing I think to do in the GD forum is post "Project Idea Threads" If you come up with an idea that might spark some interest, post it. No need for contests cause a majority of the people here are interested in Sports Logos and not general design.

Maybe I'm off my rocker.

ah now i understand what you meant in the Fusion Nation thread....i thought you were on umm something :P

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

i actaully did PM chris creamer and he just said since it's general design its not his territory, so he basically said, whatever go for it. so thats why i posted it. i just thought it could create a fun project fo people to work on in their spare time.

I also said you should talk to pcgd as well :P

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived