Trading Places Part 5

Ez Street

Ok, for this one I took a bit of a chance. I ditched the Black/Gold scheme and went slightly retro. I figured they might as well tweak the colors because the only reason they went Black/Gold we because of the Steelers and Pirates.

penguinsconcept.gif

-X-Line Penguin on the Alt Jersey.

-Didn't do a "KC" logo.

-Thought about an Igloo logo, but couldn't get one together.

I love Powder Blue. :D

IMO out of the 3 NHL Trading Places concepts, this would be the most realistic one, and i really like the powder blue alt, good job Ez

That being said, it still will never happen thanks to the new ownership in Pitt.

But I agree that this is a great concept, and I like how you tweaked the team identity more than the other "Trading Places" concepts. Good work here.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Great job with the redesign. The powder blue is a little intense for my liking - especially if the NHL follows through on their plans to tint the ice a light blue for the TV audience. The navy and gold would look nice too. And the X-line logo ought to be the new primary, rather than trying to recycle the Pittsburgh logos of years past.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I get the Pittsburgh connection with the colours--but I liked the old blue ones--so these look great--and the nod to the gold in the alt is the best one...

The blues fit well, and it looks more distinct...

As it is they almost have Boston colours, (And when they first switched a Bruins-Pens game was hard to watch...)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived