Tampa Bay Devil Rays Concept

patsox

I have a concept, move them :)

This is pretty nice though. I hate their name and the logo, so it's difficult for me to really embrace that team in anyway... I almost wish they could pull a Rough Riders/Roughriders deal where the Tampa Yankees could be the major league club as well as the NY Yankees.

Because honestly, that's the only team name that makes sense there if you're going to have one there at all.

Imagine if the White Sox had moved back when they were rumoured to be...or the Giants.

Still, nice work...even if the team is horrible.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

I really like the blue-green combo actually. The BP cap is really cool if you ask me. Its very Florida without being, um, too Florida. I doubt the letter and number fonts would be taken seriously on the field but they do match the rest of your concept nicely. Well dunn.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

Because honestly, that's the only team name that makes sense there if you're going to have one there at all.

Yankees makes sense in the South?! :blink:

I meant Tampa's Yankee affiliation. Besides, Florida isn't really the south anyway. Especially Tampa.

MLB just needs to leave there.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Yankees makes sense in the South?! :blink:

I meant Tampa's Yankee affiliation. Besides, Florida isn't really the south anyway. Especially Tampa.

MLB just needs to leave there.

Florida isn't south? Where the hell did you learn geography? :blink::therock:

Florida isn't south? Where the hell did you learn geography?

South Florida isn't culturally part of the south, having much more in common with New York than it does Alabama or Georgia.

And, while I applaud the efforts of this concept and the professionalism with which it was done, I have to ask - why can't anyone make the Devil Rays look good? I would really like to see a concept that blows up everything about the current look and starts from scratch.

Archived