Canucks "V" jersey with new colors

dustyb58

Yeah the colors are a little off,but that's how the original concept was.And thanks for the ultimate compliment.If someone says they'd buy your concept,how can it be better than that?

And for the record:I would'nt have Bertuzzi either,but I wanted to use a topline player.

98Falcons.png

Yeah the colors are a little off,but that's how the original concept was.And thanks for the ultimate compliment.If someone says they'd buy your concept,how can it be better than that?

And for the record:I would'nt have Bertuzzi either,but I wanted to use a topline player.

They have this Swedish guy called Naslund, he can play a little bit. :)

And this Canadian guy Jovanovski is OK too.

But yeah, with the darker blue, I'd be getting one of those.

Those rounded vees are different, yet observe the history of the team, while being modern at the same time.

I take it they'll ditch the Orca, so the sleeves are going to be different.

Now someone has to come up with a Canuck that's not the Vancouver Giants woodchopper.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Meh.  They don't do anything for me.

Since the old "V" was more or less the logo, it went all the way almost to the waist on the front.  .... And in Canada, those colors in those shades belong to the Canadiens; the Canucks use a darker red and navy blue, as well as silver.

Also, by coloring in the shoulders on your design, the "V" doesn't stand out as much toward the top of the jerseys.  Looking at these from the front, the design reminds me more of a fighter plane coming at me than just a "V".

You're nuts. First of all, Canada does not "own" any colors. That's hilarious.

Secondly, the V did not come down to the waist:

nucks.jpg

Careful there, dusty.

Since you quoted me directly, read what I wrote word-for-word: I said "almost to the waist", not "to the waist". Your "V" stopped at the armpits. Even the "V" in your picture makes it halfway between the armpits and the bottom hem. So while it may not have gone to the bottom hem, it went considerably farther than the "V" on your concept does, which is part of the reason it looks off.

Secondly, before you blast someone, make sure they're incorrect. As was pointed out by a Canadian reader, I was correct: the Canadiens are the hockey team that plays in Montreal, and also what you call citizens of Canada in French. The people you mistakenly assumed I was referring to are Canadians.

Think before you respond, it'll make you look less foolish, especially when you're calling other people nuts. :therock:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived