Baltimore Orioles Concept

HatCityEnforcer

Here's my suggestion for improving the primary. Lose the diamond, the home script, and just have the batting oriole on the baseball, and then write "Baltimore Orioles" around it like one of their older logos. I think that might be simpler and work out well. Oh also, I noticed you used varsity numbers instead of regular block. I sorta like the O's just using regular block. Varsity is getting overused in baseball, I think. Yankees, Twins, Braves...maybe another? But hey you got radial nameplates instead of arched, so go you!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Nice work, these are sharp.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Well, I listened to the public in regards to the C&C on the primary logo...took a look at it and I have to agree...it did come out a bit cluttered.

So, I decided to fit the motif..

The new primary

orioles_primary.gif

It's already been added to the original concept as well....hope this meets to approval ;)

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Is it just me (or my monitor) or is this orange more of a brownish colour?

Regardless, this is a phenomenal edit of an already-great team identity. Good work, Hat!

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

The new primary

orioles_primary.gif

:shocked:

Wow, a team with a great identity gets a great treatment. And even that's been improved upon. Sweet sassy molassy!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Don't kill me if I tell you that this primary logo is a bit loaded! :P

I like it, I give it 8.5/10 but the baseball sews appear to "make some noise" with the batting bird.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Archived