LA CLIPS CONCEPT

cyandlux

Very nice but I guess the Clips management can't afford a BADLY NEEDED logo change. :evil:

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since everyones taking a crack at this lately, heres my rendition....from a clippers fan....

LAC1.jpg

C&C is yummy

very nice. much better then the current lakers rip-off they use now. they best part about this logo is that it would allow the clippers to keep their current jerseys (whitch arn't that bad) while still tying the logo in with the team name.

Very nice but I guess the Clips management can't afford a BADLY NEEDED logo change. :evil:

I totally agree. I think there are quite a few teams in L.A. that could go for a new logo, not just the Clippers.

6uXNWAo.png

Another update....on this i seperated more of the sails and added a white bordeer around the ship and wordmark seperating the elements.....not sure if it works, it might have made it even busier.....

LAC-3.jpg

C&C me up

I really love this logo. That is definately what they should go with. (If only the guys in charge were members on this board. -sigh-.)

Just a suggestion out of curiosity, could you try it with the script angled up, like on the jerseys, just to see how it would look. Just a thought, though. This works perfectly. B)

Yarrrrrrrrr... 'tis pleasin' to me. A :notworthy: fer ye...

(Sorry, I don't have a picture of the Sea Captain from "the Simpsons" to throw up here. But you get the idea.)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Wow, this looks like it came straight out of a professional marketing department! The only thing that bothers me a little is the secondary. Without the wordmark it seems to be missing something. Maybe removing the basketball would help, I don't know...

Still, I don't know when I have seen a concept much better than this :notworthy:

LT

The design is top shelf, really. I like the suggestion of adding the letters onto the sail. The waves and the clippers script get a little busy so maybe a little distance? just a suggestion.

I always thought the Clippers weren't proud of their name so that's why it never showed up on logos. I like the history of it but an old fast ship isn't what the NBA wants.

(Yes I realize Lakers is also a lame name, particularly in LA but they have history of championships and get in on that.)

superb job

Archived