Utah Swarm concept

Conrad.

really really really really really good...

logo 9/10 would be one of best in the nba

colors 6/10 not so hot on the colors... what colors would the jerseys be? i mean really?

originality: 5/10 makes sense in bee state, but come on, salt lake buzz (former pcl) salt lake stingers (current pcl)

all in all 7/10

The whole bee thing is so played out. The Stingers are actually changing their names back to the Bees next year.

The Jazz are never going to give up their name. What I think they should do is go back to their old colors. They should take off the ring that says "Utah" and just have the mountains and Jazz accross them.

jazzlogo_200.jpg

also no offense but this isnt college (tigers, bulldogs, panthers) anything to do with a bee wouldnt be right (N.O. Hornets)

but still very very good design and all

Now that we have the one for the thumb, the other hand looks lonely........GO STEELERS

colors 6/10 not so hot on the colors... what colors would the jerseys be? i mean really?

The colors are perfect, no team in the NBA uses black and yellow right now. The uniforms could be yellow, black, white, plenty of options.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Really this is pretty nice, although a bit detailed as quantum said. One question, though. What is going on with the shape of your "U" in Utah"? Whatever the goal was, the inside area of the U looks a tiny bit like the mirror image of the state of Utah. I bet you could curve the left side of the U instead of the right, rework it a little, and get a really convincing shape of Utah in that space ;)

LT

Love the concept, like the execution. BUT... not liking the two-tone, difficult-to-read font for the wordmarks and numbers. Or the upper/lowercase last names. They're very tough to read, which kinda defeats the reason you have numbers in the first place.

But the honeycomb idea and colors are sharp. This could be a killer concept!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived