GREENVILLE HULK

KlayElko

the striping pattern is strange but i like it. not too shabby. i definatley like the helmet. this would be perfect for a fantasy football team

"no tv or beer make homer go.........?"[marge] "crazy?" "Yes!! No Tv or beer make homer go CRAZY!"

the striping pattern is strange but i like it. not too shabby. i definatley like the helmet. this would be perfect for a fantasy football team

"no tv or beer make homer go.........?"[marge] "crazy?" "Yes!! No Tv or beer make homer go CRAZY!"

"No beer or TV make Homer something something."

"Go crazy?"

"Don't mind if I do!"

:P

I was bored and found a picture of homer simpson as hulk and decided to play around and do something w/ it..nothing to big...hope yall like.....C&C

thehulk.jpg

On the Wordmark, try putting "HULK" on top of Greenville, in between the big G and big E.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I was bored and found a picture of homer simpson as hulk and decided to play around and do something w/ it..nothing to big...hope yall like.....C&C

thehulk.jpg

On the Wordmark, try putting "HULK" on top of Greenville, in between the big G and big E.

I think Hulk should be much larger compared to Greenville.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived