My Turn for a Devil Rays Concept

kingssss

not bad.....i dunno if that light blue is great for the drays.....try to add some green to the uniforms.....but not that light green.....make it darker.

Not bad, aside from the lack of originality on the blue for the color.

IMO, you go 2 for 5, I like the Road and the Road/Home Alt. If you changed the hat on the BP jersey, Id like that one. Maybe if you switched the Green and Blue on the BP hat, itd look better. I also dont like the way the devil ray looks on the hat either.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

One of the things you did that I really like is getting rid of the Devil Ray on the cap. That Devil Ray is fine for the logo, but it sucks on the cap.

A suggestion, though, would be to have the letters white on the cap with blue or green outline. I think they would stand out much better that way.

These I like a lot.

I would add a little white to the cap logos. Green and blue are so close in the color spectrum and with the tones you used, neither is really visually eye-catching as red or yellow would be. White would make the logo stand out nicely on the dark cap.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived