Michigan-Ohio State Sig

Gary

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the concept/idea is there but the execution is poor. Not sure if that is because the program you used but i am guessing that is the case.

since I only have MSPaint, this is the only best way I could do it.

any reason the michigan logo drarfs the ohio state logo? ;)

well it's not because i'm a UM Fanatic ^_^ , but that was the biggest Ohio State Logo that I could find.

Kind of funny, I've always been told by UM fans that only Ohio State fans make a big deal about this game...

Oh well...GO BUCKS!

They said that because they were almost always winning those games against us...That has changed for right now for the most part with Tressel at the helm. I don't think they think of it as a big deal to just the Ohio State fans now. It is still the best rivalry in college football IMHO.

yeah I actually make a signature that I like, and y ou have to bash me for the way I used to recolor, Gordie, if you don't like what I do, than DON'T POST I really do find it annoying that anything that I post at times you have to make a smart ass remark about it. I haven't said anything about it now, but this is something that I really am proud of, something that isn't big to anyone else. But when someone that isn't very good that did something that he thought was worthwhile. So do me a favor. Don't like what I do, don't post.

I LOVE IT!

GO Blue Biatch!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Gary, I'm not going to pretend to give a crap whether you're offended or not.

If you think I'm bashing you, then you better get a helmet, because, in your life, you're going to take a lot harder knocks than this.

I don't owe you any favours. If you're unable to accept a negative reaction to your work, then you shouldn't post it.

yeah I actually make a signature that I like, and y ou have to bash me for the way I used to recolor, Gordie, if you don't like what I do, than DON'T POST I really do find it annoying that anything that I post at times you have to make a smart ass remark about it. I haven't said anything about it now, but this is something that I really am proud of, something that isn't big to anyone else. But when someone that isn't very good that did something that he thought was worthwhile. So do me a favor. Don't like what I do, don't post.

:cry: boohoo.

With that being said, I agree with the first post here, that the idea is there, but the execution is not, BUT, I understand you use Paint, and being someone who uses Paint as well, its pretty cool.

Go Blue!

Gary, I'm not going to pretend to give a crap whether you're offended or not.

If you think I'm bashing you, then you better get a helmet, because, in your life, you're going to take a lot harder knocks than this.

I don't owe you any favours. If you're unable to accept a negative reaction to your work, then you shouldn't post it.

Or at least just take the comments ability off. Like ICS does.

That's cool, it's gonna be a pain in the ass to update though, and you made a mistake it, should say Countdown until michigan loses for the fourth time in five years. :D

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Nice. That is also my 25th birthday, and I'm giddy with anticipation on what the day will bring. Nothing short of beating OSU, clinching a third straight BigTen title, undefeated season, and a Rose Bowl will do. And once we do win, I will jump in the cold pond on the golf course in celebration. It will be the best tailgate of the season! :D

spikes.jpg

Good for you, man. You want a cookie for this? :rolleyes:

Sorry, man, but the only rivalry that should worth a sig is the Apple Cup AKA The Yearly Cougar Killing.

Please. The apple cup is but a speck on the national radar. The Michigan-Ohio State game was declared the best rivalry in ALL SPORTS, college and pro. There is a trophy at stake, it's called the BigTen Championship trophy.

spikes.jpg

The Michigan-Ohio State game was declared the best rivalry in ALL SPORTS, college and pr

habs/leafs is my personal favorite. of course you need a leauge to have a rivalry.

I liked Wings-Leafs. Wings-Avs is the favorite for all of the trashy bandwagon fans here in "Hockeytown" who have no idea who Gerard Gallant is. If anything, hopefully the lockout cools their interest in the Wings, but I'm sure it won't. Come playoff time, I'll be all like :rolleyes: again.

spikes.jpg

Archived