Electric Amish fantasy baseball concept

EasleyK

My fantasy sports empire is called the Electric Amish. One of my baseball leagues is with a bunch of members of the Spawn message board. Anyways, I won our baseball league in 2004, so I decided to mock up uniforms.

I also customize McFarlane figs and am currently in the process of making a custom Pujols in the white Amish home jersey. I'll post pics of it when complete as well.

Note the spawn logo on the back of the jersey. I wanted to make it as close to a real league as possible.

Enough rambling, I give you, the Electric Amish - 2004 Spawn Baseball Champions - American.

Comments/criticism always welcomed and thanks for looking.

amishconcept.jpg

• 1 month later...

Haven't busted one of these out in a while, but damn if it doesn't deserve it:

:shocked: !

That's ridiculously good stuff. Well-executed, and it transferred extremely well onto a (mini-)human model.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

love the colors

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived