Coat-Of-Arms

Bleujayone

I've seen 3 different coat of arms for my family which makes a lot of sense. We only had 3 members in the family history with the right of arms and in the end all three eventually ran out of heirs and therefore no one in our family can currently hold claim to any british coat of arms.

However, since the rules are so lax in America, perhaps I'll take a version of the heraldry throughout the direct mixing of families to find something that works for me. The problem is, without any real college of arms in America nothing is official.

Still, I can hold onto the design and store away the cash and stuff so that if the time comes and any college of arms is ever created, I can apply right away.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

both my mom's maiden name and my dads name look alike

I looked up my name and my wife's family name and got the same result, only different colors.

Since we have very different backgrounds, it's safe to say that the site isn't at all accurate.

Either that or you're related.

You haven't had kids yet have you?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Royal_Exchange_london.jpg

I believe it is the Credit Suisse building. I can double check in September. I'll be over there again

I believe it is the Credit Suisse building. I can double check in September. I'll be over there again B)

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Mmmhhh... not necessarily the elder son can modify the family coat-of-arms.

The Capets, former royal French family, had various relatives that modified the original coat-of-arms... the Artois, the Bourbons, the Valois... etc.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Archived