New Orleans Jazz

Conrad.

this may be the first time anyone has ever directed a concept away from the sports logos board, but this should go in concepts.

I like the logos even the mardi gras faces. I think the hornets and jazz should trade names, it only makes sense.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

this may be the first time anyone has ever directed a concept away from the sports logos board, but this should go in concepts.

I like the logos even the mardi gras faces. I think the hornets and jazz should trade names, it only makes sense.

yea why did someone move it? oh well, thx for the comments

@ everyone: keep the C&C comin please...

Not sure about the masks. They're not Mardi Gras masks per se; they are icons for the theater. And does every team really need 3 logos and a wordmark? It smacks of overkill.

The colors are great for New Orleans, and I love the J/saxophone. Very creative.

My only suggestions:

- a script upgrade for "New Orelans". It's an awfully generic script font for a team with otherwise unique wordmarks. There have gotta be other script fonts that convey New Orleans and Mardi Gras and jazz more than the one you put on the alts.

- the triangles down the sides come together and look like pine trees (or at least that was my first thought). Kinda T-Wolves. What about music notes? A string of Mardi Gras beads?

Good stuff; these'll look great when they're all done.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

you're logos look awfully familiar to some i've seen here before, i think this is where you may have drawn you're inspiration from, no?

Utah%20Jazz%20Primary%20Logo%20V2.gif

Utah%20Jazz%20Secondary%20Logo%20V2.gif

Looks like a redraw in paint to me. Not cool to rip off someone else logos. the only thing different about the sax is the position, everything else about it is ripped off.

He acknowledged that he was inspired by my logos (you guys are so observant).

I'm not about to make a big stink about it, but in the future, c0nr4d, I'd recommend trying something that diverges a little more significantly from that which is already out there.

It's far better for your development as an artist, and although it may be more difficult to do, it'll generally get you a better response when you do something original and you'll be better for it in the long run.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

He acknowledged that he was inspired by my logos (you guys are so observant).

I'm not about to make a big stink about it, but in the future, c0nr4d, I'd recommend trying something that diverges a little more significantly from that which is already out there.

It's far better for your development as an artist, and although it may be more difficult to do, it'll generally get you a better response when you do something original and you'll be better for it in the long run.

yea...i guess i'll learn from this...thx for the advice, I'll keep that in mind from now on

Archived