St. Louis Rams Sig

Michigan Dave

The sig itself is really nice.

Drop the lame nickname that's still hung over from the Warner (plus Bruce, Faulk, and co.) days. I know they were so good that the effects are still lingering, but those days are over and it's a different team. Warner was wrongly banished, Bruce has had his role (semi-wrongly) decreased, and Faulk is now the backup (the one right move).

Obviously, you understand who the offensive leaders are now by the players you chose, but I think it'd be best if you somehow noted this was the next generation so to speak. If you have to keep the greatest show on turf name, perhaps somehow you could refer to it as a new show.

Anyways, for all the stuff you probably actually cared to be critiqued on (lol), you did a great job. Balance is good, transparencies and overlays are great, size is nice...everything design wise is great.

Nice design.

Oh, and STL... Warner sucked in NY, too. ^_^

too? too!? Are you implying he sucked somewhere else? Certainly not St. Louis. I know you were just joking and didn't actually want to get me started, so I'll spare you. That said, watch out for Warner this year. With the offense Arizona has started to build, your looking at legitimate contenders right there, especially considering it's the so-so NFC West.

The sig itself is really nice.

Drop the lame nickname that's still hung over from the Warner (plus Bruce, Faulk, and co.) days. I know they were so good that the effects are still lingering, but those days are over and it's a different team. Warner was wrongly banished, Bruce has had his role (semi-wrongly) decreased, and Faulk is now the backup (the one right move).

Obviously, you understand who the offensive leaders are now by the players you chose, but I think it'd be best if you somehow noted this was the next generation so to speak. If you have to keep the greatest show on turf name, perhaps somehow you could refer to it as a new show.

Anyways, for all the stuff you probably actually cared to be critiqued on (lol), you did a great job. Balance is good, transparencies and overlays are great, size is nice...everything design wise is great.

I know about the nickname :cry: I saw an NFL Network Torry Holt special last night and was waxing about the nostalgia of my college days, watching the Rams dominate. I always liked that nickname, and it seems to annoy some of my friends. Plus, they're getting FieldTurf in the dome this year, aren't they?

spikes.jpg

Nice design.

Oh, and STL... Warner sucked in NY, too.  ^_^

too? too!? Are you implying he sucked somewhere else? Certainly not St. Louis. I know you were just joking and didn't actually want to get me started, so I'll spare you. That said, watch out for Warner this year. With the offense Arizona has started to build, your looking at legitimate contenders right there, especially considering it's the so-so NFC West.

Yea IMO the Cards will do great with the addition to Warner. And again I think Warner is one of the All-Time greatest QB's, if he didn't break his thumb, I'd say he'd still be on the Rams with at least two Super Bowl wins.

P.S. The Cards are goin' to the playoffs this year!

stlouisrams.jpg

Archived