Bills

rmered

I was looking at the Bills white jerseys, thinking how horrible they look.

And yet, the Titans jerseys, which I really like, aren't that dis-similar.

So I thought I'd put them together, and changed the Home to match the Away, and I don't mind what I came up with.

Your thoughts?

Bills.gif

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

The Bills lost their identity when they added navy.

The best Bills concept IMO would be to bring the royal back, keep the navy, but only as a secondary colour.

Now I'm looking for you in my office behind me somewhere.

I started with Royal Blue.

But I changed it because I thought people here would say "Bills are darker blue".

Plus, there's something a little dated about Royal Blue.

It's kinda like you expect an enormous mullet under the helmet of someone wearing Royal Blue.

So I changed it to Navy.

But this is what it looked like:

Bills2.gif

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

That style looks better with navy, not royal. It's not the worst thing I've ever seen, with some slight adjustments it could work.

For one thing, you'll either need a second set of pants, or change the contrast on the white jersey to red, so that the side gusset flows into the pants stripe.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Like the concept if it's navy and red you're going with. Blue and red is garish.

Are the facemasks different by design or by accident?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived