Toronto Raptors logo

Mike2025

Hi, I'm new to the boards, my name is Mike, I live in Ontario, Canada, and I'm a big raps fan. Me personally, do not mind the current logo the Raps have, or the jerseys, but obviously a majority want it changed to Red, Black, Silver so I made this logo:

rapslogo2gr.jpg

Thoughts?

EDIT: I fixed it up a bit:

rapto43tk.jpg

i love it. the raptors footprint 2nd logo is my favorite in basketball. it is exactly what a secondary logo shoud be. simple and identifying.

that raptor hugigng the basketball might be a little too .. idk cute? for the pro team (even though i know they use it sometimes) but i think that would be an anazing logo for like a raptors youth charity or something.

also love the leaf

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Seriously good stuff. I thought I'd miss the purple. I thought wrong.

I guess you're dumping the present uniform wordmarks (which may be the only thing I actually like about what they've got currently) then? I can live with that, too. I would put the negative-space maple leaf back inside the "O" in "RAPTORS"... that was creative, and a nice nod to Canada's existence in the NBA.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Seriously good stuff. I thought I'd miss the purple. I thought wrong.

I guess you're dumping the present uniform wordmarks (which may be the only thing I actually like about what they've got currently) then? I can live with that, too. I would put the negative-space maple leaf back inside the "O" in "RAPTORS"... that was creative, and a nice nod to Canada's existence in the NBA.

I was thinking of doing that but then the Canada logo already has a maple leaf in it so thought I shouldn't get too obsessed with the maple leafs.

Archived