The Pas Trappers

lopernv

I like the primaries--the stripes fit nicely and and they fot the theme--not sold on the alt--part of it is the "t" looks like a "J"

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

They should be the Pas Crayfish

Why is that?

EDIT: If you were wondering, the team is named after the Trapper's Festival, held annually in The Pas, Manitoba. Officeglenn tried to incorprate the history of The Pas as a fur trade post and fishing industry.

Cray-Pas?

What? Dude, I'm sticking with my name, I've been to The PAs, and there is no crayfish. Meanwhile, The Pas has one of 4 blue lakes in Canada, and was a fur trade post.

Have you even been to The Pas? Do you know where it is? History?

What? Dude, I'm sticking with my name, I've been to The PAs, and there is no crayfish. Meanwhile, The Pas has one of 4 blue lakes in Canada, and was a fur trade post.

Have you even been to The Pas? Do you know where it is? History?

He wasn't being serious. Cray-Pas are a product that many of us have used in our childhood. They are oil pastel sticks if memory serves.

I'm sure no offense was meant.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Your logo seems a little distorted, or at least your figure does. It feels like the shoulders line up in one perspective, but the way he's holding the stick suggests another.

And it looks like he has butt cleavage under his collar.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived