Athletic Club Dark Clouds

-kj

So, I'm a supporter of the Minnesota Thunder, our local USL team. There's a group of us that are the hard-core, stand up and sing and yell and cheer kind of fans. Generally, we're known as the Dark Clouds.

So, the other night before we watched our club get kicked around by Rochester (*sigh*), a few of us were joking that we could start a suppporters' team and call it the Dark Clouds... which became Dark Clouds FC... and eventually landed on Athletic Club Dark Clouds, otherwise known as ACDC. :D

So, after getting distracted by this thought at work yesterday and doodling some ideas on paper, I played around on the computer a bit tonight. And, I give you, ACDC:

ac-dc.png

I also decided to make the design into something that could be used for a flag, and I came up with two versions.

ac-dc-flag.pngac-dc-flag2.png

No kit ideas for the fictional club as of yet, though it'd almost have to be half-shirts, I think, for a primary. The flags are something we could use for the Thunder matches, in addition to the grey and black Dark Cloud flag we already have.

I know it's pretty simplistic, but that's how I was rolling tonight.

Thoughts?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

its a good start - i would make the clouds a little less "poofy", you know, how a kid would draw them. otherwise i like the design. if you'd like to send me the logo, i could do some designs, using what nike, adidas, kappa, puma, or umbro is currently using, if you'd like. nice job :)

OD_Signature.jpg

You need to send me those templates you have so I can see 'em. ;) (In lieu of that... sure, have at!)

The cloud is actually what we're using currently. I didn't do it, but since it's part of our short history, I didn't want to discard it, either. It's heavily used on our fan site, Blue Sky Soccer (which I didn't make, but it's pretty darned cool).

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived