Toronto Blue Jays Concept-->Red/Blue

kingssss

Here is an idea that i had for the Jays. I wanted to add more red into the logo without them becoming the "red" jays. I also made the alt jerseys blue instead of the black that they have. Im not too sure about some things. Much C&C please, and any suggestions to improve them.

Here they are:

Primary Logo

Home Uni

Road Uni

Home Alt Uni

Road Alt Uni

teamsnew2.png

Pretty cool. Some suggestions:

- on the grey road, use a slightly darker red to add less contrast

- on the blue alts, use more white to helkp highlight the logo and the red stripes. Having it on the logo, but not on the stripes doesn't quite fit. even just on hte sleeves having a touch would make it seem more whole

The way you incorporated red into the logo and home uniform are very well done. You managed to add red while not taking away from the rest of the colours (except black, but I don't think many people will miss it) or having to alter the dsign itself

First, the black cap crowns defeat the purpose of taking black out of the uniforms. And the red/blue striping on the uniforms says "'70s Expos." You need more white outline on the blue alternate. Your way the lettering won't show up. Back to the drawing board. :blink:

Very nice concepts. I prefer a bit less red, almost makes them look like the Rangers. Good job.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

You know, if you're going to make a stupid comment like that, you're better off not posting anything at all. I may not like everyone's concepts, but I appreciate the time and effort they put into it. Next time why don't you try to be a little more constructive then just saying "it sucks." Put a little thought into it.

AM.gif

the shade of red you used is a little too bright for my tastes. try diming the contrast a little. on the road uni it wouldnt hurt to make "toronto" a little bigger. and im not digging the alt with blue with red piping. try white instead. the logo's use of red really takes my eyes off the logo itself. my eyes are really drawn to the red parts and the how thing looks like it doesnt belong. the hat doesnt do it for me either the red outline really brings it down. nice idea, but it needs to be tweaked to be really good.

o and wheres the graphite :D

You know, if you're going to make a stupid comment like that, you're better off not posting anything at all. I may not like everyone's concepts, but I appreciate the time and effort they put into it. Next time why don't you try to be a little more constructive then just saying "it sucks." Put a little thought into it.

:cursing: bleep off

You know, if you're going to make a stupid comment like that, you're better off not posting anything at all.  I may not like everyone's concepts, but I appreciate the time and effort they put into it.  Next time why don't you try to be a little more constructive then just saying "it sucks."  Put a little thought into it.

:cursing: bleep off

shut up n00bie

It's no worse than a " :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: " thread... but your point is right.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

The red looks WAY out of place. I love the logos that the Blue Jays use, just not the colors. I'd prefer to see more blue added here and there as opposed to another color being brought in to complicate everything.

VmWIn6B.png

It's no worse than a "    " thread... but your point is right.

I agree to. I guy who has only posted 9 post, and just joined, last week should not be talking all negative. He tryed , and put some thouhgt into, I like teh red, but ther is alittle bit too much. I give you repect for doing the conept on the blue jays, and i hope you contiued doing your best.

4kv29i.jpg

The color palette you're using can work (look at DePaul's logos for an example), but for some reason, the red seems way too forced here. Nice try, though...

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived