new Bucks concept

Conrad.

i like the colors and the potential of this concept a lot. A few things that stick out to me are: 1: the face looks squashed. I think if you move the mouth down a little and add a more pronounced jaw line it would be fixed. 2: the "buck ball" is way too much like the Pistons "old?" logo. It also makes the buck look really fat. The antlers look really good in my opinion. The colors are good too.

KUHawks.png

That picture is from the Laredo minor league hockey team. Don't use another piece of work without giving proper credit.

So true Tom, so true.

AND, it is lame to boot. Everytime I see those two floopy tines that hang down like they ran out of helium I get ticked.

So even if this were a perfect solution, it's already being used by a pro team and wouldn't work.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

That picture is from the Laredo minor league hockey team. Don't use another piece of work without giving proper credit.

So true Tom, so true.

AND, it is lame to boot. Everytime I see those two floopy tines that hang down like they ran out of helium I get ticked.

So even if this were a perfect solution, it's already being used by a pro team and wouldn't work.

That buck looks like it has had too much to eat and needs to meet dr. atkins.

So true Tom, so true.

That buck looks like it has had too much to eat and needs to meet dr. atkins.

Because the Atkins Diet will eventually kill off the buck shown above, and maybe a better-looking one can take it's place ;)

Seriously, I think you have some good ideas here. I like the composition and color scheme of the first two logos, but overall they look squat. And the buck head/basketball combination should be scrapped immediately because it's not working...

QPR%20Sig.png

So true Tom, so true.

i forgot to put that i used the laredo buck as a base graphic...my bad, but yea im not tryin to do anything permanent here...im just familiarizing myself with logo work (i just started working with them)

The neck is too big and the head is too small, but I like the potential of this.

It doesn't have ANY potential. I mean no offense.......but this is someone ELSE's logo!

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

No offense man, but I like that buck in its original form better...you know, with teh Texas map and the star at the border. though I do like the colors you used. :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

This is going to sound terrible, but the first logo looks like a sign for an trailer park or a truck stop. Welcome to the Milwaukee Buck Truck Stop.

Love the effort though, I hate the Bucks current gear, and now that they have the Big Aussie running with them, I'd love to see an update!

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

Archived