D-Rays Concept

patsox

drays4.png

Most of the blotches gone.

Purple gone.

Still Haven't paid the bookie.

Somebody better with paint or with a better program wanna fix that up and put Tampa Bay right above Rays in the font on the current logo?

C&C please

nicely executed but i dont think green and blue go together at all. its one of those combos that i think is a mistake no matter how u try to fix it up. ie old mavs (or p diddy mavs) and seahawks. they just dont go together. also u should change the purple in the oval around "rays" to either green or blue to match the rest of the set.

and what happened to the oval itself? what bookie did it forget to pay back?

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

interesting choice, making blue the main color. as it is now, most folks would just be finding out the D-rays have blue in their scheme by looking at this. a light green and blue (or a light blue and green) can work together, as the Mavs third and the Whalers show. not your fault the Rays chose too dark a green.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

drays4.png

PS:

Easily your best set you've posted here. These look nice.

And I very much disagree with the idea that green and blue don't work together. You did it here, and the Mavs, Whalers and Seahawks have made it look classy and distinctive at the same time.

Make the "TB" on the caps white so they stand out against the dark background (especially with the black ray right in front of the letters), and outline the ray better on the other cap, and you're in business.

These work!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Yeah man! These are hella-cool. I'd buy in.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived