Stars' sig

vicfurth

Is it too much of a leap of faith to assume they remember who matters most? I'm waiting to be courted back. So far, all I have seen from the Flyers is dropping the price $10 for the first few rows of the upper bowl at the Wachovia Center (which is one of the farthest removed upper decks from ice level in the NHL, made worse when compared to the way the upper 2 tiers hung over the ice at the Spectrum), and a break for the corporate suits who inhabit the good seats in the lower deck.

I'm waiting before I thank them for remembering the fans, young and old. <_<

ADDENDUM: On its own merits, the sig is very sharp. Nice work as usual, VF.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

<my name is joshua mings> this definitely took you five minutes <my name is joshua mings>

way to be an :censored:.

anyways vic, looks like you put a bit of thought into this. good job. I like how you can tell what is in the background, without it being overpowering.

Thx, guys...

Oh, yeah, if this thread turns into a flame-war, the sig will be pulled and I will have the thread closed.

I'm the cool freckled kid... I can do that. ^_^

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

<my name is joshua mings> this definitely took you five minutes <my name is joshua mings>

Dude, not cool.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Β 

Β 

Nice work vic! You almost brought a tear to my eye!!! ^_^

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - MontrΓ©al Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived