Blue Jays Cross-over

zer0dotcom

Had this idea in my head for awhile. Finally got it out...in paint...haven't put in logos or number yet, couldn't decide which ones to use and were to precisely place them.

The tail feathers are supposed to hang off the back of the uniform. The white area on that extension is empty space, not white jersey space.

bluejaysxover.gif

C&C welcomed and appreaciated

its extreme just like u said

nicely executed but im not feeling it. it looks like something the mascot would wear.

It would be cool for a mascot--then it could have regualr bird legs--and you wouldn't have to worry about shorts...

(Speaking of mascots and shorts--at the Stamps/Riders game (CFL) they had a mascot game at the half--they're always fun--and the Flames' mascot--HArvey Hound lost his shorts and went streaking--it was hilarious--would be on plays of the week if I picked them...)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Way to think outside the box d00d... this would fit in perfectly with the Raptors too (with their wacky bi-coloured jerseys).

Not sure how it would actually look on the ice, but in concept it's definately creative. Adding numbers and a logo might ruin it.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

To quote Stewie, "I'm just gonna go outside and throw-up about something else...um yeah..."

CC this may be outside the box, i will give you that, but to agree with PatSox, I would never wanna see this come on the ice. The idea just doesn't 'fly' with me...

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Change the blue to black, and that is what Hawk from "Buck Rogers" would wear if he played hockey.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

My main purpose was just to see what it would look like, it wasn't a cocnept I saw ont he ice either, but thought it would be cool to experiement with.

If anyone could tell me the font that the Jays currently use, I'll try adding some cresting to it

hey Zerodot

just to humor me, could you rework this concept using the Mighty Duck, Thrashers or Red Wings (hehe)

i am serious, the sleeves are just way cool. I am not a fan of the feathers on the back.

I know some people are like 'ugh' but i don't know i just like the wings on the side.

hey Zerodot

just to humor me, could you rework this concept using the Mighty Duck, Thrashers or Red Wings (hehe)

i am serious, the sleeves are just way cool. I am not a fan of the feathers on the back.

I know some people are like 'ugh' but i don't know i just like the wings on the side.

hmmm, the ducks and thrasher might make and interresting look...give me a few days to work on it (gotta work this weekend)

Archived