RAPTORS PAINT

~boshalladay~

Nice start - I can see the "swan" trying to come out of the egg. It takes time for you to hone your skills. I remember my first attempts with paint, over time you will get better.

When your ready, work up to an illustrator program. I have had my illiustrator for 2 years and I stink - but I am getting better. Just have fun with it, keep posting your concepts. You are off to a good start.

Great to have you on Board!!! :D

KCScout76

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Welcome!

I understand that it's your first Paint concept, but why is it so scraggly? Clean it up a bit and make it neater; so what if it takes longer? It makes your work look a bit nicer, and you'll be more proud in the end.

After that, as ucla said, it is a bit repetitive, and is just including both logos. You don't need it to say Toronto Raptors, and then have the "TR" in there as well.

Also, as brass said, change the shade of red - either of them. You don't need two different shades in there, it's just confusing.

Not bad for a start, but you could go a lot neater.

Archived