Buffalo Sabres

Mr. no funny nickname

I like the home jersey and the road jersey with the gold and white stripes. Nice job!!!

My personal preference is for a lighter blue though. I may be in the minority, but I'm just not a fan of the black and navy blue trend in hockey. I think brighter jerseys just look better.

"This sweater, this Bluenote, it's your life. That Bluenote never hits the floor. You wear that sweater with pride." Barclay Plager

plagerbrosdancing.jpg

I like, although the "S/sword" is really unnecessary. The monogram ought to be "B" for the city's name. And using "B"/"S" together is jsut not a wise idea. :D

I love the old jersey (hunting for one now), but I'd like to see more sword, less buffalo.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

i like it. i like the dark with the white stripes as well. the other one is just too vintage.

also, i really like this logo, and think it'd be just as cool with these jerseys, as it's a mix of old and new.

logo_04.jpg

plus this for a shoulder logo. i really like these. sorry for the large pics.

b_01.jpg

I'm neither pro or anti-retro--it's all in how does it look?

I doidn't liek the Sabres' old look--so I wouldn't go bcak to it or something resembling it--I'd stick with what they have or try something new...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

b_01.jpg

:blink: Um, please turn your head and cough.

LOL

that's what i was thinking too....

but with the new kobe logo from nike, i think it's the new trend to make logos that look like guys'... uhh... junk.

The shade of navy you used is way too dark. Lighten it up a bit. And the updated bison/sword logo would look great on these sweaters. Do them with numbers, but not the conventional hockey style. Maybe their current numbers or something all-new. :rolleyes:

b_01.jpg

:blink: Um, please turn your head and cough.

u know, i never thought of that until you mentioned it. you sick freaks. haha, i'm just kidding. it does kinda look like that i guess. but i still think it's an awesome logo.

How about this, I took that logo, changed the gold to a lighter because the colors looked too much like Edmonton. And kept the B shoulder/alt logo.

c98ef95e.png

You might of wanted to check with js*. I do believe he visits these boards once in a while.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I really like this look. My only suggestion would be to use a larger shoulder yoke--

like Tampa Bay's-- so that secondary logo is placed closer to the numbers on the sleeves and not so close to the collar.

Archived