Royals Concept

redsfan39

there seems to be this underground movement to get the powder blues back, i like it. Back in the day, the unis were like spendex. I think now they are a little bit more baggy. I am interest on how the powder blues would look with those loose fit baseball unis.

there seems to be this underground movement to get the powder blues back, i like it.  Back in the day, the unis were like spendex.  I think now they are a little bit more baggy.  I am interest on how the powder blues would look with those loose fit baseball unis.

r3794537422.jpg

post 800 :woot:

As a Royals fan - that is more like it. :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I like those. I think you would need the matching hat to pull off the powder blue uniform. The navy hat looks mismatched.

once again, the powder blue alt has a matching hat. its right above it.... :blink:

first too much teal now this.... :wacko:

There were basically two teams where powder blue looked right. The Royals were one; the BLUE Jays were the other. (Basically, only teams where blue is the main color should use powder blue -- certainly not the Cardinals and Phillies.) But the powder blue should properly be the road alt. No one used powder blue at home, and no one should.

I'd use a royal blue jersey as the #1 alt and dump the sleeveless entirely.

Packers-2.png

I like those. I think you would need the matching hat to pull off the powder blue uniform. The navy hat looks mismatched.

once again, the powder blue alt has a matching hat. its right above it.... :blink:

first too much teal now this.... :wacko:

wait dude, that's what I meant. I was saying I liked your concept as opposed to others that have powder blue jerseys with the royal blue caps.

My bad for the confusion

Archived