Colorado Rockies Concept

phayze

The white jersey could be used almost as often as the white vest, whereas the black would probably be used less often. It can also be worn at home or on the road. The bottom is the BP but I wouldn't mind it being worn once in a while since I like it (I know you guys hate teams wearing BP though).

I just wanted to improve on their current look and try to create some consistency throughout the uniforms.

Untitled-1.png

I dig the font you used for the wordmark way more than what they currently use. I'm not so sure about the purple cap, but all in all this is a definite improvement. Nice work.

Good stuff. I prefer the patch on the left sleeve, though.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

It's pretty good...like the way you made "ROCKIES" and "COLORADO" stand out a bit more than they do on the current jerseys...

My only complaint is the purple pinstripes...especially on the primary road...

Black pinstripes on the home primaries would look better, IMO...and the road would be perfect without em..

Also, how bout an all black hat as well? If there's one thing about the Rox current set I like, it's the way they've done the hat...

They're close...but not quite there.

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

I like them overall. Black is scaled back to an acceptable, and the purple is used well. The wordmark is a modest improvement, although I would also push for a darker and/or bluer purple, like what the Vikings or Lakers use.

The non-pinstriped home set is way sharper than the set with pinstripes. And pinstripes on the road are kinda, well... :puke: . Try a plain road set, and call it a great look!

Purple belts... means purple shoes. Go with black on this one...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

:woot::notworthy::woot:

THANKSSSSSSSSSSS...............

For the first time i'm really pleased with a Rockies uniform.

It's the best concept i ever see.... for the colorado team.

I specially loves the purple BP jersey with the all-purple hat.

Great job.

I just updated the first post.

-Darkened the purple a bit

-Black pinstripes at home

-No pinstripes on the road

-Black belts

-All black cap for the 2nd alt (it can be worn with the primary road)

-A neater looking color display :D

I think thats all.

Untitled-1.png

I really love that all-white jersey. That stands out so crisp and clean, I might consider buying one if the Rockies wore something like this. But alas....they're stuck with the crap they have right now.

Great job. :upside:

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

this is an awesome concept i like what you've done and its way better than those monstrosities (sp?) they call unforms now. I think we all know which ones im referring to. My only suggestions would be go with just the home primary and one road uni. on the home put black pinstries and make the sleeves black and eliminate the vest from the roads and you have a winner.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

Archived