Fun with helmets

mac

The navy Pats helmet looks nice.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like the colts, chargers & dark raiders helmets - the pats dark isn't too bad either. Nice work!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

All the helmets that changed facemasks away from grey are an improvment.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

pretty good stuff... i always thought the cardinals should ditch the old school grey facemask, epecially now that theyve changed everything... and i like the yellow facemask for the vikes and the orange one for the bears, although the bear head should go on the helmet instead of the c, even though thats been their logo forever...

I dont see the lime green Seahawks one being used soong soon. Other than that I like them, especially the blue colts one.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

In general, I like the ones where you did the least. And I am all for bringing back Bucco Bruce, but not with black helmets. That's gonna get hot in Tampa...

As for the more revolutionary ones... I like the execution, but I wouldn't change what the teams in question have now. Black Falcons with a black logo was never a good idea, and the red outline doesn't do enough to set the bird off from the background.

They all look nice, I just wouldn't want to see some of them on the field.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

And that, although I hate the team, is the Helmet that the Titans should use. Actually I'd put their secondary logo (sword with the circle and stars from the flag in front of it) on the helmet, but this works too.

Colts fan, I'm assuming? That's okay, can't stand them either, so the feeling is mutual! :P

The blue Titans helmet is interesting, but I can't see them ever using it. Think about their uniforms - regardless of whether they use the powder blue body and the navy shoulders or vice versa, it would still be way too much blue.

I don't see the Colts going to blue helmets. There's too much tradition in the white helmets.

The Patriots, though, I could see them going to blue helmets. Those look really nice, and there isn't a lot of tradition involved in the Patriots helmets ... unless you count winning three Super Bowls in those helmets as a tradition.

What you did with the Falcons is what they should have done 10 years ago. The Pats looks decent. Needs a red mask. Let's hope we never see a teal Jags helmet.

Where'd you get the templates?

I got the helmets from the main site, chris has one for pretty much everyteam if not a few more of their past helmets. All I did was changed a few things, a step up from a logo recoloring.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived