Sixersroad.png

the alt's based off one of teh more well-known throwbacks

Sixersalt.png

so, how yall like mah bell? :P

EDIT: slight alterations made...see post with more alts

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Without exaggerating?

My favorite 'Scrim concept to date. Que bueno!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The bell is great. Kind of like the Warriors cable car.

Great work. With a little polishing, these could possibly be a decent special occasion alt.

As for your alt, I kind of like it, because the gold is perfect with the red and blue. I also like player names under the number on basketball jerseys, I think some teams should employ that style. Why not put the name on the widest part of the jerey? Makes sense to me.

The shorts need work though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The bell is great. Kind of like the Warriors cable car.

that's pretty much what I was going for, and it looks like I succeeded B) basically I was doing some logo inventory, saw I'd had this logo from the back of an old Sixers warmup suit and decided it was time to see about using a version of it in some fashion. The only problem I ran into, similar to the problem of the cable car, was finding a suitable font...too thin and it's illegible, too thick and you may as well not have the bell there.

and as you see, I had every intention of keeping black out...it REALLY wouldn't belong in this case, as I'll show yall tomorrow.

2016cubscreamsig.png

I always appreciate your unique approach but could never see them realistically used, but this is actually a great idea. It reminds me of the old Golden State unis with the number in the street car, but it doesn't seem like recycled retro. My favorite concept of yours by far!

Well, they're definitely different. The number-in-the-bell idea reminds me of the late-'60s Golden State Warriors who put their numbers inside the cable car and the Golden Gate bridge. Anyway yours might be tough to read, especially with double digits. Keep working.

The home and away, I've shrunken the bell a bit, as I realized as good as it was, I made the back bell too big, and hence it was too low on the back. Now it's at a reasonable level on the back, albeit slightly smaller.

goin to deucedwo's statement, I think I know why this doesn't seem like I'm just recycling what the Warriors did...mainly, I'm not sure any major team's tried this other than the Warriors. most landmarks and team logos would be ill suited for the task without a circle or something, whereas San Francisco's cable car and the Liberty Bell fit what's intended here perfectly as few others can.

with that, I decided to see how much mileage I could get out of the Home/Away template

maybe I shoulda made this the alt...or maybe even the road

Sixersred.png

I didn't think it'd work, but amazingly enough, it seems to have worked.

Sixersblack.png

if they allowed fourth jerseys, this'd be perfect

Sixersgold.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

The player names are awfully small if you confine them to the borders of the bell. But I still love this concept, and I hope this is feasible.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Discrim, this just may be your best concept to date! I still think some of your Dallas Stars concepts were sweet, but this is amazing. As others have stated, the Liberty Bell on the jersey is awfully clever. Good choice of fonts, too. :notworthy:

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

The player names are awfully small if you confine them to the borders of the bell. But I still love this concept, and I hope this is feasible.

we all know the names are just there for TV anyway, so that wouldn't be a problem, I don't think. ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived