Custom Madden '06 Cover

Nick 1733

I live in denver, but come'on man, plummer, he's the biggest joke this franchise has ever seen. Only marquee players belong on covers. No offense. But i'd even say the rockies signing hampton was a better deal than plummer. Hopefully he trips on the stairs and van pelt goes in for the rest of the time. Don't take it personally.

I live in denver, but come'on man, plummer, he's the biggest joke this franchise has ever seen. Only marquee players belong on covers. No offense. But i'd even say the rockies signing hampton was a better deal than plummer. Hopefully he trips on the stairs and van pelt goes in for the rest of the time. Don't take it personally.

Let me ask you one thing...

What is Denver's win/loss record with Jake Plummer as the starting QB?

great job imposing the image and making it realistic but i really dont buy jake plummer as coverman of madden 06, and tatum bell hasnt been around long enough or done enough to grace the cover of a game yet, champ bailey maybe. and to the guy that did the brady cover, excellent job, i thought he would be on the cover anyway seeing as how mcnabb, uh, LOST!

Does anyone now how to print these?

try right clicking on the image, the selecting save as, then printing it in the program of your choice. of course, ask for approval by its respective owner

here is a pic of my boy T. Brady. this is the best i could find. i was hopin u would make it a tiny bit bigger and im pretty sure this is what u were lookin for so here you go and do your thing with it :D

p.s. can you size it so that with your permission i can print it out and put it in the cover

thanks

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index....rydetail&f=3549

This is how to print the MaddenZone templates:

1. Open Microsoft Word

2. Copy/Paste the cover into Word

3. Right Click the image, and click Format Object

4. Click the Size tab

5. Change the Width to 5.693 and Height to 7.12

6. Print it.

Untitled-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived