Logo Design Contest

Silverbacks

I came across an ad in a local paper here in Ft. Worth, TX. It appears a local brewery is having a contest to see who can design the best logo for one of their new beers--"Pecker Wrecker Imperial Pilsner"

I know there are some great talents on this board and I wanted to post to make you all aware. I have nothing to do with the contest, but it appears if you win you get a tap room rental for you and 50 friends, along with getting your logo on the tap handle, shirts and beer glasses.

Link

DESIGN the "PECKER WRECKER" Logo and win a Brewery Party!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENTRY's must be received at RAHR BREWING no later than AUGUST 22nd. PLEASE have your design on a hard back stock as well as a disk formatted in a jpeg or Adobe format.

We are having an ART/DESIGN competition. ART CONTEST!!!!!! Rahr & Sons is coming out with our first seasonal beer (September).....

"Pecker Wrecker Imperial Pilsner"

To have some fun with this new beer (which is a 7% alcohol, highly hopped German Pilsner) we are going to have the public come up with the Design/Logo for this beer.(all rights reserved by Rahr & Sons Brewing) The only rule for the design is that there has to be a Woodpecker and a Tow Truck incorporated into the design.

The winner will be awarded a free tap room rental for that person and 50 of his/her friends. (must be 21 to enter) The winning design will be used for the TAP HANDLE STICKER, a T-shirt and limited edition Beer Glass.

Remember.... the only rule for the design is that there has to be a Woodpecker and a tow truck incorporated into the design. Designs have to be in hand at Rahr Brewery no later than August 22, 2005....

That's not far away....!!!!

So instead of a beautiful German lady such as the St. Pauli Girl, the chick on this bottle will be a gap toothed, dirty-haired, no makeup, saggy-boobed vd ridden 50 year old prostitute? I've heard they are the best pecker wreckers around, second only to marriage.

<_<

I'm sure they didn't hold a contest to develop the recipe or supply the ingredients, and I'm certain that the guys and girls serving it aren't working for a t-shirt.

EDIT: I let them know that, too.... http://www.rahrbrewing.com/guestbook/index.php

Don't see your entry. Maybe they removed it?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

<_<

I'm sure they didn't hold a contest to develop the recipe or supply the ingredients, and I'm certain that the guys and girls serving it aren't working for a t-shirt.

EDIT: I let them know that, too.... http://www.rahrbrewing.com/guestbook/index.php

Don't see your entry. Maybe they removed it?

Gah! I've been CENSORED!

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived