Try to change colors....

Thunderstruk

This should peobably be moved to the Requests board........

How does this work? Good? Bad? I'll change anything if you want me to. Click:

Helmet

Funny. One of our local high schools wears this exact same helmet. It's also the school that produced Ron Dayne. Although they may have gone back to black helmets with orange horns, but I've seen them wear this one.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Helmet

Funny. One of our local high schools wears this exact same helmet. It's also the school that produced Ron Dayne. Although they may have gone back to black helmets with orange horns, but I've seen them wear this one.

You're in Jersey? Jeez! For some reason I thought you were practically down the street from me!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Helmet

You're in Jersey? Jeez! For some reason I thought you were practically down the street from me!

I've spent far more time than I could remember down the street from you. But I've been relocated to the 'burbs. If the Schuylkill or Kelly Drive allows, I could be at the Flat Rock in 15-20 minutes.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Helmet

I've spent far more time than I could remember down the street from you. But I've been relocated to the 'burbs. If the Schuylkill or Kelly Drive allows, I could be at the Flat Rock in 15-20 minutes.

I recently discovered their 20 cent wing night. Not a bad place to throw down some wings while trying a beer you've never heard of before!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Helmet

Fantastic Kingssss thanks much!!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Hey how did you do it?

Welcome. :hockeysmiley:

I just recolored it in Photoshop.

teamsnew2.png

The way to do this in Paint is to do the following:

1 - Open the original image in Paint

2 - "CTRL A" selects the entire image

3 - "CTRL C" to copy what you've selected

4 - Open a new Paint window

5 - "CTRL V" pastes what you've copied into the new Paint window

6 - Edit the colors as you like!

I've noticed that if you try to edit .bmp or .gif files in their original format in Paint, you get some freakin' weird colors come up. The above process has worked for me in everything from Win 98 to XP.

Of course, Photoshop works much better for me now... ^_^

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

I've noticed that if you try to edit .bmp or .gif files in their original format in Paint, you get some freakin' weird colors come up. The above process has worked for me in everything from Win 98 to XP.

Of course, Photoshop works much better for me now... ^_^

Unfortunately--depending on what format you're saving it in, the colours still can change sometimes...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I've noticed that if you try to edit .bmp or .gif files in their original format in Paint, you get some freakin' weird colors come up.  The above process has worked for me in everything from Win 98 to XP.

Of course, Photoshop works much better for me now...  ^_^

Unfortunately--depending on what format you're saving it in, the colours still can change sometimes...

once you go .PNG you dont go back :D

I do use png for concepts--but when making custom logos for MAdden I have to save them as 256 colour bmp's and for other uses I still have to use gif or jpg at times--so as I said depending on format----but whenever possible I use png...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I've noticed that if you try to edit .bmp or .gif files in their original format in Paint, you get some freakin' weird colors come up.  The above process has worked for me in everything from Win 98 to XP.

Of course, Photoshop works much better for me now...  ^_^

once you go .PNG you dont go back :D

.PNG rocks my socks off :notworthy:

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Archived