Nebraska Bombers

gordie_delini

Wow!

That's really a nice looking logo! I like the update you make by erasing the cable. Sometimes detail is good but not too much. Speaking of which, your plane looks really good. All the basic elements are there, but the logo itself doesn't look busy at all. You did a good job with the yellow wordmark, as it stands out more.

My only nitpick would be the green plane on a dark green background. It doesn't stand out as much as I'd like to, but it ain't a big issue.

As for the promotional idea, I dig it! Clean and simple. Straight to the point!

Good job on this!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I would lose the Nebraska within the map image. People should know from the map where the team is located.

The text Nebraska in the primary is lost within the other graphics. Like other pro logos, my suggestion would be to incorporate white within the design.

I also agree that the green is getting lost against the dark green.

Now, with this being said, this logo is solid. Well done. :)

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived