Seattle Seahawks Concept

phayze

Don't get me wrong I like what they wear now, this was more of an experiment with the lime green and I figured I'd post the results.

About the different shades of dark blue on the helmet vs the uniforms: I used the direct dark blue from the logo on the helmets but ended up lightening it on the uniforms because it looked way too dark; they'd be the same on the field though.

seahawkshelmet.png

seahawksconcept.png

Untitled-1.png

I like the green jersey as an alternate. Beyond that, I'm not really a big fan of what was done here. Then again, I really like what they already have.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I like the green jersey as an alternate.  Beyond that, I'm not really a big fan of what was done here.  Then again, I really like what they already have.

Yeah, I started with just the green alternate for fun but I figured I might as well do a home and away incorporating the added green.

Untitled-1.png

the green jersey.... you did a good job with the detail and following the color scheme and everything, i just think fans might gauge their eyes out if the seahawks actually wore those... the helmets should stay like they are now and the uniforms should stay the same shade of blue, but i do like the idea you have as far as adding the lime green... dont know if theyll really consider that because lime green is such a minor color in their scheme but i think it looks good. i just dont like the idea of everything being dark blue

I'm going to differ with the masses and go the other way.

The alt looks like someone messed around with the highlighter too much. But that's also how I feel about the green alt that exists, I am not saying it so much about your design.

But the primary light/dark jerseys drastically underutilize a trim color that pops as much as the green does. Without the green, the jerseys - especially the dark ones - look dreary and lifeless. Slate blue on darker blue. Something as minor as outlining the lettering and numbering makes it look much livelier.

The green is so bright I wouldn't want to see it as the body of a jersey, but if kept restricted to a trim color, it can do some things.

Nice.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived