Royals Concept

Brass

I'm with ShaftDu on this one. I like the redesign, and gold is a logical choice given the team nickname (as equally logical as the black is illogical). The hat's fine in royal and white - maybe a gold button on top?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

No, the gold doesn't work as a drop shadow.

But it sure looks great as an outline. Just look at the gold outline on the cap's KC. Outstanding. I'll bet the concept would look great if gold was used as an outline instead of a shadow for the Royals script.

Brass - very nice. As a Royals fan, I would be very proud to wear this out and about!!! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

hmm...interesting...i like it :grin:

i think that you should get rid of all the shadowing the royals put in a few years back, and then outline "Royals" in gold. do the same with the letters and numbers. also, i would like to see a gold "KC" on the cap with a gold button on the top. also, being from st. Louis where we dont have vests, i think it would be cool to think about making a regular sleeved jersey and putting all this stuff on it. just my opinion, though.

overall i like it :notworthy:

eight thumbs up

Archived