When MLB Teams trade colors

Chief.

Switch out the Nationals silver for bronze and baseball,basketball and hockey can all match.

The Nationals logo switch looks the best BTW.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I think the logos with animals in them do not work as well as the others. For example, an Oriole does not seem right in purlpe and a Blue Jay does not really work in red. The same goes for the Marlins and Tigers switch. That is why I think the non-animal colorizations work better and I would have to agree with everyone else that the Nationals is the best one.

I think the logos with animals in them do not work as well as the others.  For example, an Oriole does not seem right in purlpe and a Blue Jay does not really work in red.  The same goes for the Marlins and Tigers switch.  That is why I think the non-animal colorizations work better and I would have to agree with everyone else that the Nationals is the best one.

Yeah, the oriole looks like crap. But maybe there should be a team called the "Teal Tigers" ^_^

Archived