More Stolen CCSLC Work!

Brass

Click here and go down to the 2nd to last section of avatars. The one that are called "Fantasy". Do I see Quadival's Edmonton Bombers concept AND iDonovan's concept for the Mighty Docs?

I think so!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Hmm--I didn't see the Bomber's one before--but the Docs one is definitely iDonovan's.

I was the one who first posted the story about the Mighty Ducks suing a group of doctors in Red Deer, Alberta who had a team called the Mighty Docs-so iDonovan created a new logo and offered it to them--and they accepted it-it was a feel good story.

I suppose it is possible someone from the team put it there--but most likely it was just "borrowed" from this site or theirs...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

And how about all those COMMERCIAL copyright infringement?

Maybe we should figure out if any of those company are real sticky about their logos/product and tip them off...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I don't see anymore CCSLC work, but I have a question.

That Bombers one was from when Baltimore made a bid for expansion franchise (which ended up being Carolina and Jacksonville, I think). They didn't win the bid, so is that logo "stolen?"

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Here is something to think about.

So what's the difference between another site using your images for avatars and people on this site making sigs with pro logos? Nothing really.

If someone is making money off of your work, that is one thing. If it is just a resource for fans, I don't see the harm. Would you guys want MLB, NFL etc. going to chris and insisting that their protected works be removed?

All I am saying is consider what battles are worth fighting.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Ya thats my logo...and it is copy write protected. This is the third one of my logos this week found online. I might just have to sign up an log in.

What were the other ones?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived