Brewers Concept

SouthSidePride

Overall, it's a mixed bag to me.

I LIKE:

- striped socks . I'd do it on more than the alternate.

- increased use of gold . Beer color! It was the rationale for my "black & tan" Brewers concept about a week ago.

I DON'T LIKE:

- mixing 2 logos and 2 eras on 1 uniform . Regardless of your position on the ball & glove logo - which has been beaten to DEATH countless times, so please let's stick to SSP's concept and not what you think of the ball & glove... PLEASE? - it looks awkward when placed on a uniform that makes no connection or reference to that logo or the era it comes from. Especially when you kept the current font for the wordmark, as well as the current "M" on top of the state of Wisconsin outline logo. Based on the colors and the fonts used, it looks like you favor the current look. If that's so, ditch the ball & glove. If you want the ball & glove, you ought to retool the other stuff. But by putting the old logo with the new wordmarks, it looks like you're trying to please everyone, and the consistency of your concept suffers.

- no "MILWAUKEE" wordmark on the road . A team like the Cardinals can get away without a reference to their home city on their jerseys. The Brewers can't. Especially when the name resonates so well with the nickname.

- gold roadies . The Padres don't really make it work, although it could be pulled off there if they standardized the khaki v. sand issue (since they use both) and toned it down a little so it looked less like urine and more like sand. This gold color is even darker than what the Padres wear. It'll come off kinda... "softball team".

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Quit hatin' on the glove logo. That is not a make or break issue it's his concept in general that you should judge. I hate to say it but glove haters...yea....you're in the minority!

Milwaukee11.jpg

THE ATTACK OF THE GLOVE LOGO UNIFORM!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Quit hatin' on the glove logo. That is not a make or break issue it's his concept in general that you should judge. I hate to say it but glove haters...yea....you're in the minority!

Milwaukee11.jpg

That guy on the left looks like a man possessed :D

I saw, I came, I left.

That's my cousin...he's 14 and almost 6 ft. tall. I think he tried to make his eyes open wide so that the red eye pulse flash didn't make it come out looking like he closed his eyes.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Milwaukee11.jpg

Like the jersey, hate the dog paw. Deal with it.

:P

QPR%20Sig.png

That's my cousin...he's 14 and almost 6 ft. tall. I think he tried to make his eyes open wide so that the red eye pulse flash didn't make it come out looking like he closed his eyes.

Your cousin is The Runaway Bride? That's awesome...

J/K, I apologize. ^_^

That Brewers jersey you've got on is my favorite one - and was the basis for my "black & tan" set from a couple weeks back.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived