Brewers concept, sans ball-in-glove

kingssss

Finally, somebody recognizes the greatness of the Brewers current logo set and refrains from resurrecting the dog paw! Huzzah!

I like your concept for that reason alone ;)

One quick note: Lyle Overbay wears #11, not #17

QPR%20Sig.png

This is a nice concept, but I have never seen sleeve piping on an undershirt as in the road alt. I don't really like it, its a bit excessive. The home alt is great though.

back when the Cubs trotted out vests (back in the early 40s), the undershirts had red stripes at the cuffs, though it varied between one and three.

1940:

nl_1940_chicago.gif

1941:

nl_1941_chicago.gif

1942:

nl_1942_chicago.gif

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Nice. I'm not crazy about the current set, only because I think it can be better than what it is. Putting "Milwaukee" on the roads corrects one huge flaw. That dark alt is beautiful - no need for a gray road alt with that one in the mix.

Don't know about the gold brims. And I still can't warm to using Times for the letters and numbers, but that's more playing the hand you were dealt than something you tried as new.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Make the only alt a navy one that says Brewers and youre golden. BTw: I'm not upset about no ball and glove logo, b/c that logo is sweet with its own colors/unis from back in the day but it shouldn't be mixed w/ other eras.

I like this set. It really does bring out the good side of the current logo and colour scheme. My only idea might be to drop the number on the chest of the home alt, but other than that, this is near-perfection! Good work.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Again, I plead with everyone... please include a description in your topic titles that tells the type of concept you're posting. (I've edited this one.) Thanks.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

This is a nice concept, but I have never seen sleeve piping on an undershirt as in the road alt. I don't really like it, its a bit excessive. The home alt is great though.

I disagree with this assessment. I really like that gold stripe on the undershirt sleeve, it seems to make it more complete as part of the jersey package.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived