St. Louis Rams Tweak

phayze

The old colors are sharp, but until the Rams put the ram horns back on the sleeves, with the numbers inside them, I'll take the real old look over the old colors with the new style.

My first jersey when I was old enough to buy for myself was an Eric Dickerson, pretty much for the horns alone.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The old colors are sharp, but until the Rams put the ram horns back on the sleeves, with the numbers inside them, I'll take the real old look over the old colors with the new style.

My first jersey when I was old enough to buy for myself was an Eric Dickerson, pretty much for the horns alone.

RAM HORNS ON SLEEVES DONT MAKE SENSE. Think about it.....Rams horns are on their friggin head. Why have horns on the sleeves AND the helmet?!?

Theres a reason they changed the colors, those are nasty.

RAM HORNS ON SLEEVES DONT MAKE SENSE. Think about it.....Rams horns are on their friggin head. Why have horns on the sleeves AND the helmet?!?

Theres a reason they changed the colors, those are nasty.

I am so glad to see someone else other then my father and myself complain about the horns on the sleeves. I am also tired of seeing the logos on the sleeves, chest, pants etc... That is why the Raiders have one of the best uniforms. It is just plain and simple...

If the Rams go back they need to go back to white and blue... but I will take thes yellow and blue versus what they have now.....

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

I like 'em. Maybe I am a little too old school bit I would like to see a version with less gold and more white. Maybe a variation on the really old Rams blue and white unis with just a hint of the gold.

Great job though. They look great..

BB52Big.jpg

BTW, why does a team change their unis the year after the win a Super Bowl?

$$$$$

Technically, the change was initiated before the Rams became successful.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived