FedEx Kinkos

bhambruiser

Just thought I would share my excitement.

I am doing one of my 4 fantasy football drafts tonight and I put together a "media guide" type thing for the league. My printer is busted so I didn't really have anywhere to print them. So I am prepared here on draft day to have to go through a bunch of crap to get these printed. But a guy at work tells me to go to the FedEx Kinkos site and you can upload what you need printed from there and just go pick it up.

Sure enough I did- It only cost 20 bucks to get 12- 22 page guides printed out. I am thoroughly pumped about this. how convinient and easy!!

And I didn't have to go through any hastle...man I sound like a commerical.

anyway...just wanted to vent my excitement.

Bless You FedEx Kinkos!!!

not just fedex kinkos, but also (shameless plug) alphagraphics does the same thing....but better.

as someone that's worked for both companies, i would definately say to use alphagraphics if they are in your area. while fedex kinkos is wholly corporate, using alphagraphics helps the small businessperson, as they are franchised to individual owners. while kinkos is great because of their many many locations, i can say for a fact that they don't really treat their employees very well. in my case, 6 years of service meant nothing to them.

and the designers are more creative at alphagraphics (if you get my drift).

not just fedex kinkos, but also (shameless plug) alphagraphics does the same thing....but better.

as someone that's worked for both companies, i would definately say to use alphagraphics if they are in your area. while fedex kinkos is wholly corporate, using alphagraphics helps the small businessperson, as they are franchised to individual owners. while kinkos is great because of their many many locations, i can say for a fact that they don't really treat their employees very well. in my case, 6 years of service meant nothing to them.

and the designers are more creative at alphagraphics (if you get my drift).

i dont think we have those down here...i might be wrong, but it is also convenient to my work, there is one like right down the street from where i am

Im lost. In english please.

You did say " So if I understand your math correctly joel is greater than me. " So I put "Joel is > than cyandlux" and > is the mathematical symbol for "greater than" :rolleyes: (I assume you know that)

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived