IC Comics Logo

iccomics

hey, i've created a web comic of my own for a while now, called Italian Cuisine Comics, IC Comics for short. visit the website if you like at [removed for the protection of others PCs, sorry but we don't need no trojans...comment on the logo if you'd like. If I'm out of line let me know and we'll allow you to put it back in there. ~pcgd]

anyways, i've always had this logo for my comics, it has all the characters, from left to right, noodle bro, mad meatball, bruce breadstick, bigfoot, mr. pizza, and rocky. and below a circle with "They're Lean, They're Mean, They're Italian Cuisine", below "italian cuisine", and finally "est. 2004". ive never thought about it, but im not so sure it's even a good logo, and i'd love your c7c, please no comments on .PNG saving, at the time of creation, i didn't know any better than .JPG.

FEEL FREE TO VISIT MY COMIC SITE AT [removed for the protection of others PCs, sorry but we don't need no trojans...comment on the logo if you'd like. If I'm out of line let me know and we'll allow you to put it back in there. ~pcgd]

thanks!

italiancuisinecomicslogo.jpg

Please be aware that opening this site will subject you to a Trojan download...my AVG caught it...just thought everyone should know...

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

whats a trojan? like a virtual condom?

a virtual condom? ahaha, thats the funniest damn thing i've seen in a while. :D

There is a cruel paradox: in real world a Trojan can protect you; in a virtual world, a Trojan can destroy your PC and maybe also you.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

• 1 month later...

The logo/images just need to be a little more crisp. I'm assuming you used some sort of paint program. If you have access to a better program, Id definitely use it. You can do so many better things with a program like Illustrator or Photoshop.

Archived