bruins concepts

B-mer

Try to be more consistant with the logos... don't use the one with the yellow B, as that's a throwback logo. But I love the fact that you got rid of the pooh bear. In my case though, I personally prefer the striping on the current unis.

VmWIn6B.png

Try to be more consistant with the logos... don't use the one with the yellow B, as that's a throwback logo.  But I love the fact that you got rid of the pooh bear.  In my case though, I personally prefer the striping on the current unis.

well, i did that intentionally as a move back towards tradition. the logo on the black jersey is a slightly updated version (with thin black and white outlines). the one on the yellow jersey looks a little crappy, i just did it to see how it'd look.

and i really dont like the look of the yellow socks with a mostly black jersey (as in the 80's/early 90's). so that's why they be black.

this is the shoulder logo. it's from some Great Lakes Sr. League or something. found it on the net while looking for a better bear logo. then some people helped me change colors and reshape the bottom of it, as it was attached to a wordmark.

Bear

haha. i know what you mean. i dont think the b's have used black socks since like, the 30's, if ever. but i really dont like the yellow socks with the black unis like in the early 90's (before they're currents). it just didnt look right. i'm fine with yellow socks on the currents and the vintage ones they wore last season.

Archived