MLB BP Jersey Redesign Project

hhfranks

So I decided for some crazy reason to redesign every team's batting practice jersey because I think that BP jerseys have the ability to look just as good as any alt. I stayed true to the team colors and logos for the most part. For some teams I simply tweaked a few things and for others it was a total overhaul. Anyways, here is the first of the batch, the NL East. For the Braves, I pretty much just switched around the color scheme. For the Phillies, I used the Liberty Bell with a "P" inside it on the road BPs. I know it is not one of their logos but I thought I would see what it looks like. For the Marlins, I utilized the teal for the armpits and piping. I kept the Mets simple and for the Nationals I used the wordmark and added some blue in. C&C appreciated. More to come.

Braves

braveshomebp.png

Phillies

Home

phillieshomebp.png

Road

philliesroadbp1.png

Marlins

marlinshomebp.png

Mets

metshomebp.png

Nationals

nationalshomebp.png

every team that uses a shade of red does NOT need to have a red BP/Alt jersey..... Too many red jerseys for one division IMO..... The only team out of the five that I would allow to use a red jersey would be the Braves..... that's because the rest of the division is their b----..... B)

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

..... The only team out of the five that I would allow to use a red jersey would be the Braves.....

Except that the Phillies have worn red (or maroon) every year since 1883, except 1942. They have red caps. The blue stars on the wordmark and cap buttons aside, their colors are red and white.

If he went the other way and made fewer reds, he'd just be making more blue/navy BP jerseys, and then we'd make that comment. He's stuck with the color combos he's got. What do you want him to do?

These concepts come across very grainy and fuzzy. It distracts from the overall appearance of your concept, and takes away from your effort.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Rvieth: What colors are not matching and what logos are not fitting in the jersey? Also I am not sure what you meant by "pipe the jersey." Batting practice jerseys do not have piping anywhere except the shoulders.

Also, I added a white outline to the Liberty Bell on the Phillies road jersey.

Thanks for the C&C so far guys. Keep it coming.

Archived