Washington Wizards Logo

uniguy22

I propose we institute a new rule here: nobody has the right to slam a logo in current use unless they can create something better. Sadly, while this logo may have some potential, this does not fall into the "better than what's being used" category.

QPR%20Sig.png

I second. While some logos that are in use are sucky, they must be better than everything else they have seen at the time. And what's wrong with the Wizards current logo? I think its great with the hidden D.C. and the W in the beard. It's witty. Your logo isn't bad. But it doesn't blow me out of the water. I'd love to give feedback on how to make it better, but I don't know where you want it or where it should go.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

I propose we institute a new rule here: nobody has the right to slam a logo in current use unless they can create something better. Sadly, while this logo may have some potential, this does not fall into the "better than what's being used" category.

I'll admit this isn't better than what they have now, but this is done in paint, and it's only a concept. I still stand by with saying what they have now is horrible. And I did make this logo simpler. If nobody has the right to create logos without it being better than the current one in use, then only a handful of experts will be coming up with concepts. I did this to throw the idea out there, with hopes of building on it.

I second. While some logos that are in use are sucky, they must be better than everything else they have seen at the time. And what's wrong with the Wizards current logo? I think its great with the hidden D.C. and the W in the beard. It's witty. Your logo isn't bad. But it doesn't blow me out of the water. I'd love to give feedback on how to make it better, but I don't know where you want it or where it should go.

I know where the W is in the current logo, but where is the DC?

Archived