Real Quick Logo

pcgd

So...if your friends grandma emailed you asking for a logo for her Women's singing group, a woman you've known for your whole life, can you possibly tell them no?

I came up with this in about 5 minutes (litterally). I hate to do something so quick and not put much thought into it, but then again, its a free logo and you should see the stuff the rest of this national organization has. Its bad.

Anyway...here's what I came up with. The singer is made out of a C and a U for Champaign Urbana. The name of their group is "CU Sweet Adelines"

sweetadelines.jpg

I don't really care for it, I mean I used Murray Hill for god's sake. But, for free and without a whole lot of time and in the mists of the worst creative block I've ever been in, what do you guys think?

I don't mind it... the C surrounding the U/face seems very unnecessary to me, kind throws the whole thing off.

Not bad for a 5 minute job.

Considering the posture of ladies who have reached a mature age, it may be representitively accurate. ^_^

• 1 month later...

"Why, Martha... this danish is singing to me!"

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived