Sig thread...

Nesi427

Hey I just wanted to say that I have noticed people are making their sig images smaller and I must say, they look really cool! I am working on joining that band wagon...Great Idea!!

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS:Β UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

I got my sigs and my avatar to rotate although I should've made them rotate at the same speed but whatever. Photobucket automatically resized them a little though because they were so big. Now you can see every team I like...which is basically South Florida and Wisconsin teams. The Penguins are in there b/c that's who I liked before we had the Panthers, and then the FAU helmet I put in my avatar is just because they're right near where I live so I figured what the hey. Anyways, this is still much better, and less cluttered, than my previous sig.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon SportsΒ πŸ”—
spacer.png

I downloaded a trial gif animator

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon SportsΒ πŸ”—
spacer.png

went to Google and typed in GIF animator and it pulled up one called Artful GIF animator. It's free for 20 days so I downloaded it.

spacer.png

Here's how I rotate for free.

I downloaded a program called Serif Photo Plus Application it's freeware and its got a lot of cool gizmos and what not. It's got a thing to make animated pictures like that. It takes a while to get a hang of it but it's worth it.

I have Serif PhotoPlus 6.0 and Serif DrawPlus 4.0

|Β BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANSΒ |

Β 

IronChefShark told me I wasn't alowd to resize my sigs, I did it about a weak ago but I switched 'em back

and Im not picking on you either, because I asked everybody not to.

yet......they still do....... <_<

Seems like such a simple request, too.

Archived