orioles concept

lionfan88

I honestly don't understand the obsession with the 'happy bird' logo. Their current caps look perfect to me.

This concept needs some work. The belts would look better if they were black. The orange piping needs to be more visible. Also, I'd probably use the O's logo from this year's alternate.

I'm with Jigga.

CAP BIRD: black face, white eyes, logo on bird's cap, cap faces right (as viewed).

JERSEY BIRD: white face, different mouth, no logo on bird's cap, cap faces left.

They may well be from the same year. Doesn't mean they were meant to be worn together.

Orange belts means orange shoes. Black is such an obvious and perfect choice for shoe and belt leather; why the need to use garish orange belts and shoes?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I honestly don't understand the obsession with the 'happy bird' logo. Their current caps look perfect to me.

This concept needs some work. The belts would look better if they were black. The orange piping needs to be more visible. Also, I'd probably use the O's logo from this year's alternate.

IMO the o's current "bird" hats are the worst design in the entire MLB. looks like something an ornithologist would wear on his bird watching trip with his buddies. its not that fan friendly

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

I honestly don't understand the obsession with the 'happy bird' logo.  Their current caps look perfect to me.

This concept needs some work.  The belts would look better if they were black.  The orange piping needs to be more visible.  Also, I'd probably use the O's logo from this year's alternate.

IMO the o's current "bird" hats are the worst design in the entire MLB. looks like something an ornithologist would wear on his bird watching trip with his buddies. its not that fan friendly

I don't agree with TC, im with anomalied. I really like theyre current bird a lot. I also think two different birds dont look right and i still dont like cartoony birds. They do not look like they should be a logo for a present team. They look like they belong in the past and imo they should stay in the past. This is one of your better executed concepts, lionfan, but i think it needs some work.

teamsnew2.png

Archived